Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Small World!

As you know, our front door is a revolving door to many individuals in need. Today we had another sister, Leasa Michael, move in to live with Curtis and I for the next several months. I am so glad that we have a home where we can open it up to others.

Anyway...back to my story. As her 16 year old son, Joshua, was helping her with loads (he lives in Gilbert with a friend) we were talking about where he used to live. Roseburg, Oregon! I said my friend (Emily Moeller) just married a dentist, Brannick Adams, from Roseburg, Oregon a few weeks ago! Joshua said, "He got married?" I said, "You know him?" Joshua said, "He was my teacher in our ward!" Small world. They know Brannick. I am wondering if they now Robin Wedge's mom...but I couldn't remember her mom's name. They said Roseburg is very small and all the members know each other!

I just love the church. You open your mouth and you know someone from where they are from! Gotta love it!

No comments: