Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Peter's family comes for a Play Night

Friday night we had Peter's family over. Grandpa and I played with Tytan and Ridge so Peter and Meggan could go out for Peter's birthday. What fun these boys are! What busy boys they are! But oh so cute!

Here is Ridge, he turned 1 in January. Tonight was the first time I saw him WALKING! He was fascinated with the VCR and kept trying to put his hand in it. Grandpa finally put heavy books in front of it. They he was directed to the cable box! He knew the word "no". He would go back and say "No" and then grab it. Too funny! You just want to snuggle him.
This is our Tytan. He is 2 1/2. When Grandpa asked him how old he was he said,"1, 2". Good enough. He knows his letters and the sounds! I had some letter cookies and he would say here is a "t" and then say "ta for Tytan". Meggan works with him and said her goal is to have him start reading by this fall. Meggan knows the Montesorri method and taught in a Montessori (sp?) school before she married Peter.

Doesn't Tytan look like Peter???


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Fun. I met your daughter-in-law at my mom's enrichment night last week. I didn't know they were in the same ward. Small world.