Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

BirthDAYS

I have the greatest daughters in the world! My birthday is tomorrow so Carrie and Heidi took me to breakfast. We had a great visit (Noelle slept in her car seat), great food. Denny's has really good breakfasts. Then Carrie handed me some cards. One was from Serina (in Reno)! What a surprise...she gave me an hour massage...that I got at noon today!!! Meggan took care of my feet and got me new house slippers. You all know...no shoes in our house. So I like to keep my feet warm and Meggan has a knack for finding the cutest, comfortable slippers. So to my four girls...I love you all and thank you for making my birthday feel special...even early! Tomorrow night Curtis and I are going to dinner and maybe the Stake Prom...see how tired we are!

2 comments:

Spencer and Audrey said...

Happy Birthday!

Suzi said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!