Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seder Dinner at BYU Provo

We attended a Seder "Passover" Dinner at BYU-Provo on Wed night. Oh was worth the trip to Utah. Bro. Victor Ludlow and his wife presented the evening. He started doing this about 33 years ago as a teacher of Old Testament so his students could appreciate the event more. It was fabulous!!! It started at 6:30 pm and ended at 10:15 pm. The following are photos from the evening:
Bro. & Sister Victor Ludlow
This table was set as a display of the various parts of the seder. Seder means "order".

I am sitting at our table before it starts. That is NOT wine in the carafs...it is called fruit of the wine OR grape juice!
Curtis & Sandi

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am so jealous, well, at least I'm so happy you were able to do this and someday would love to participate in a Seder with Brother Ludlow as well!

trublubyu said...

chris and i attended the seder when we were first married. it is such a wonderful event! i am so glad you got to attend!