Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week Without Hubby

While hubby is off to Tucson with 10 boy scouts and 3 other adults...I am certainly keeping busy. I know by the end of the week I'll be exhausted and missing him!
Yesterday I spent with a terrific friend, Leasa. We went shopping for frames to put all her newly acquired LDS Artwork in. We shopped from 10 am to 3:00 pm. And then started putting pictures together in the frames. I brought home two and worked on those until late evening. But ohhhhh they look great. I should be a framer for Michael's or something!
Today I am going visiting teaching, doing some mending (quiet things to relieve the back!), and then on to School Board meeting at 5:30 pm.
Today hubby and crew are in Bisbee touring the old underground Copper Queen Mine, and then off to Tombstone (such a fun place to visit!). These guys are going to all our favorite stompting grounds with our kids and family. Kind of wish I could have tagged along. Oh well...relive the memories...

1 comment:

Nick and Serina said...

Hopefully Dad takes pictures. I'd like to take Nick there one of these days. But finding the time to come down will be tricky. Have a fun week. Hopefully you'll be getting your new book and can readi it. Hopefully mine gets here today. I had to order it from Deseret Book. I'll keep you posted on it.