Today I went to the eye doctor for an annual check up and to have my eyes dilated. I just hate that appointment! Good ole Rita Clift rode with me so she could drive me and my car home! Most people...including my hubby...it only takes an hour for eyes to go back to normal. It now has been 4 hours and they are no smaller than at 11:00 a.m.!!!! So I have laid on the couch with my eyes closed, blanket on top, and listened to BYU TV. I have heard some great talks. Can't see the screen! Any way....I am surviving. I'll be glad when the day is over!
2 comments:
These things are much better to understand with a picture. Actually, I just think it's cool to see dilated eyes. :) Aren't you glad you have your sight?
I have been catching up on your family by reading your blog...You blog like I do. Lot's of pictures! I love it! You have a beautiful family!
Cassie just had a new baby boy two weeks ago. It has helped so much to have a new little baby in her arms. What a wonderful blessing it has been.
Post a Comment