L to R: ??, Becky Shipley, Christy Larimore, Jenny Smith. (I don't know Becky & Christy's married names.)
Friday, February 20, 2009
My friend was married today!
Today Emily Moeller was married today! She was in our girl scout troop when she was 10 years old in Tucson. Below is a photo of her sister, Allison, brothers Aaron & Nathan.
These were her girl friends from Tucson! I know the three on the right. So here it goes:
L to R: ??, Becky Shipley, Christy Larimore, Jenny Smith. (I don't know Becky & Christy's married names.)
Here is Brannick and Emily Adams coming out of the Mesa Temple. They have a great story. She is an RN graduate from BYU. Brannick has been in private Dental practice in Roseburg Oregon for 3 1/2 years. They met through the internet. They are so perfect for each other.
L to R: ??, Becky Shipley, Christy Larimore, Jenny Smith. (I don't know Becky & Christy's married names.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a great day, its fun to see pictures of everyone.
Cute pictures. It was really nice seeing you both there. :)
Post a Comment