Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

No HOT Water!

Well, I stepped into what I thought was going to be a warm shower last night (I had the water running to get warm) and to my SHOCK...ICE COLD! Apparently our water heater died again! We had an element and thermostat repaired in Aug 2006! Now just 2 1/2 years later...again!???
I heated water on the stove and Curtis had to wash his hair over the sink. I told him...wasn't this what you did on your mission?!!

I have a call into the repair man. I think I want one of those tankless heaters...but this one is still under warranty...so we'll have it repaired one more time! --- Just spoke to the maintenance people...they are coming between 6:00 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. tomorrow morning! Because we have to be to the temple at 10:30 for Emily Moeller's wedding! We will have to find a neighbor to let us use their shower!!

I am spending this morning with little Christian at his preschool field trip. We are going to some farms in Glendale.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I have seen those tankless eater heaters, pretty cool! Cold showers seem to ruin everything, I hope they can find the problem and repair it quickly!

Suzi said...

I hope you got your water heater fixed! We had that happen to our water heater at one of our other houses and after the 3rd time of it going out...WE REPLACED IT!! Nothing worse than taking a cold shower in the winter, even an AZ winter.