Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School Board President

Seems like when one door closes...being released from Seminary at Christmas Break...a new one opens. Last night I was elected by my fellow board members to be the President of Littleton Elementary School District #65 School Board. I have enjoyed being "just" a board member and doing my part and being involved an active! Now, as President is a bit fearful. I guess as I learn the duties in time I will feel more comfortable with it. I have a great board and the ladies there are really knowledgeable and terrific! I truly enjoy working with them.

3 comments:

trublubyu said...

you will do a great job. what a bonus for our community.

Sarah said...

You'll be fantastic. Just remember to not embezzle, attack any small children, or take deals from corrupt lobbyists. :)

Heidi said...

WOW! If anyone can do it, you can! Congratulations! The kids are in some good hands!