Thursday, January 15, 2009
Birthday Breakfast
Yesterday was my daughter's, Heidi, birthday. She turned 30. Wow! I remember when I turned 30 and had 4 little ones and it nearly drove my Uncle crazy! How time flies. Heidi's kids are so adorable. This morning I treated her to breakfast and little Haven (and baby Noelle) came as well. Haven is spittin image, action, maners of Heidi! She is sooo cute! Did I say she was cute?! We met at TJ's which is a mom & pop little restaurant here in Avondale that has been around forever. They only serve breakfast and lunch. We had a great breakfast and visit. Seems like life goes waaaayyyy too fast. We need to do this more often! I just love Heidi. She is a terrific mom! Happy Birthday Heidi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much. I loved the food and the company that didn't drop food. It is nice to get out and have time to sit and do nothing else but visit. Thanks for the yummy treat!! Love you too!
Post a Comment