I had such a wonderful Mother's Day. My dear husband put together the most spiritual Sacrament Program ever! He had six ladies tell a different story in the New Testament as a woman from the scriptures in the first person. Such as..."I am the woman who had the issue of blood...." and then used the scriptures in the first person. A double men's quartet sang two hymns, one was a'cappella and so moving! The icing was my mom and dad came and shared the program with me!
Then my daughter and daughter-in-law who live near by had us over for dinner. She made "Heavenly Halibut" and ohhhh it was! The entire dinner was better than any restaurant meal I have ever had! The girls did a fabulous job.
Such a wonderful day. I hope all the other mom's out there had a terrific day as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment