The life I live is sometimes feels like a yo-yo with all my coming and goings. After a quick breakfast I started a load of clothes and vacuumed 1/2 the house. I left the rest to hubby! Then I was out the door today at 7:30 am to a Census Crew Leader meeting at a McDonald's. Everyone in our group shows up and turns in their work and paysheets from the day before. That meeting usually lasts (for me) until about 8:45 am. I was then asked by the Supervisor up the line, if I would come in and proof all the questionaires that are turned in for 10 Crews. He likes my work, I have no rejected ones. So I work from 9 until noon every weekday (and mid-day on Saturdays).
Mailed some packages and got gas in my car. Had a quick lunch with hubby. Ironed the clothes that he had completed the laundry for (thanks hubby!).
Then I reviewed some proposals on Landscaping for our Homeowner Association. We have a meeting tonight and will be looking at replacing our contractor - they are NOT doing a good job. I want to be ready with questions as these companies come and present what they "think" they can do for us.
I then went to scrub and clean two bathrooms. Hopefully they will last another week. I have my meeting tonight for the HOA from 6-9 pm. Then I will shower and drop into bed.
But you know what! Ever since that trip to Utah and Nevada ... I healed up from whatever was ailing my lungs and I feel great. I have been out walking neighborhoods and knocking on doors for HOURS a day and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Today was my only "Free" afternoon to get other stuff done.
Now you know more than you wanted to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment