Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fun with Fisher Price Toys

When we were raising our kids, Curtis' parents would buy each Christmas a major Fisher Price toy. I have saved them all and they are in excellent condition. So now my grandchildren are enjoying the fun. So tonight we had Jason's kids and we pulled out the toys.

This was the little kitchen and granddaughter loved the phone! You can see her reaching for it. This was Serina's kitchen. We still have all the food and play tupperware.
You can see the School House on the left and the Zoo on the right. These grandsons had so much fun hauling the school kids on a field trip through the zoo and in the tunnel. I wish toys like these were still made today. Great quality. Great fun!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I have the zoo toy and my grandsons love it, too!

Sharron said...

I love the old fisher price toys! I have several and the kids love to drag them all over the place.

I have found that some of the "little people" are losing their heads, so have gotten rid of all of them. Not worth taking a chance. The little black & white dog that Rob hauled EVERYWHERE is up on a shelf.

Joni said...

You were so smart to save them all! Wish I had had to forsight to do the same!