Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time in Happy Jack

I arrived at Sunrise Resort between Happy Jack and Clint's Well, AZ yesterday. Curtis dropped me off at my parent's motorhome. We had lunch and listened to the afternoon rain before he left for girls' camp in Pine, AZ. I get to hang out with my mom and dad for 5 days! I have taken a photo diary of the area. This is a great summer get-a-way.

This is the TINY cute post office here.
This is the little LDS branch house where my mom attends up here.
It has a chapel, primary room and relief society room,
Branch Pres. office, library, store room
and restrooms. The organ is a casio electric piano/organ.

This is the local cafe. Boy...all home cooking and inexpensive! Enough food to share an order.
We ate there last night.

This morning we made a trip to Payson, AZ. This is taken inside the Beeline Cafe.
We had a great breakfast there this morning before we hit the super Wal-mart!

Once we were back to the motor home. I laid in the hammock and read!
The little black square piece laying by my head is my dad's MP3...playing music!
Mom and I also took a long hike up trails into the hills for over an hour. Fun day...so far.
I just made two loaves of zuchinni bread for my dad (zuchinni from our garden). He
thinks I am a great cook.

2 comments:

Joni said...

Makes me want to come hang out with you all! Hey, I think I'm going to try going private again. What is your email and I'll send you an invite.

Joni said...

woops, you can email me at jonigraves@aol.com