We have had a very fun two days as we celebrated our 34th wedding annivesary! We were married on June 20, 1975 in the Salt Lake Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah. Wow! That seems like forever ago. We have had a great life...so far...together. We have covered the globe and enjoyed life with family and friends. Last night we went to a dinner and theatrical play of "Bye Bye Birdie". It was great! I remember seeing the movie in 1963 or 1964 when I was a little girl in Newfoundland, Canada. Apparently the movie was based on the stage play. I have always liked the fun movie. Some scenes are re-arranged in the movie. It was good to laugh!
Then we went to the Mesa Arizona Temple this morning. We spent several hours there doing a variety of things. Saw the Lundstrom's from Tucson there! Matt was getting his endowments! Then we went to lunch at Legacy Suites Resort and sat on the patio of the golf club and listened to great oldies while we ate.
5 comments:
I didn't know you were a convert and that you are from Canada! Congrats on 34 wonderful years of marriage!
I loved seeing your wedding pictures, it so fun to think about time and really how fast is goes by. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Glad you went out and did fun things together. Time sure flies when you're having fun... especially when it's with someone you love.
i love wedding pictures, thanks for sharing. 34 years dowm, an eternity to go!
You both looked so cute on your wedding day and you STILL look the same. Happy Late Anniversary! Heres to many more years together!
Post a Comment