Yesterday (Mar 16th) my Mom and Dad (Betty & Larry Gibb) and I drove over to Yuma, Arizona to visit my Uncle Ted and Aunt Dot (Dorothy) Johns who are down for a few weeks from Woodinville, Washington. We had a great visit with them. With Arizona and Washington MILES apart...we rarely get to see each other...so this was nice.
L-R Ted & Dot Johns, Betty & Larry Gibb
by Johns' motorhome

Here I am with Dot & Ted.

We all went to lunch together. We even stopped in to see my parent's friends Les & Connie Reynolds and their place in Yuma. Was a nice day...long road trip...but it gave us a chance to visit in the car! Dad even stopped at Dateland, Arizona. I always just drove past it. Dad bought us a "Date Shake". I had never heard of it before, but it was yummy! Mine had strawberries, bananas and dates all blended together. If you ever take the I-8 towards Yuma it is about 50 minutes east of Yuma on the south side of the I-8.
No comments:
Post a Comment