What an exciting day! Our daughter Heidi gave birth to her number 4 yesterday, little Noelle Heidi Larkin was born 12/12 at 11:22 am weighing in at 7lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long.
Well you passed me on the Grandkid count! Of course I doubled mine in one day a while back:). She looks healthy and you look Happy! Congrats. Love, Brenda
I ran into Bishop at a morningside for Cayla and he told us about the new Grandbaby. Congrats. And how exciting to have them so close. Enjoy all the grandkids! Love the pics. Thanks for sharing.
5 comments:
Congratulations again, Grandma!
Well you passed me on the Grandkid count! Of course I doubled mine in one day a while back:). She looks healthy and you look Happy! Congrats. Love, Brenda
She looks like Jace! Can't wait until I get to meet her.
Isn't grandparenthood just the greatest? She is a doll. Hope Heidi is doing well as well!
I ran into Bishop at a morningside for Cayla and he told us about the new Grandbaby. Congrats. And how exciting to have them so close. Enjoy all the grandkids! Love the pics. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment