Curtis had his work Christmas party last night (Dec 12th) at the Scottsdale Doubletree Hotel. It was very nice. The food was incredible! They had a DJ and we danced only the slow dances until 10:10 pm and then headed home very tired. I love these Christmas parties...where you get to dress up and not think of anything but your wonderful spouse! Tonight we are hosting at our home the Ward Leadership Christmas Dinner/Party. There will be about 10-11 couples coming. Knowing this party is going to happen is what makes the Christmas decorations go up in our house! But...I am ready. Should be fun.
3 comments:
Thanks for your comment on my blog--it is nice to know other people have been through the same thing and survived! As for which ward I will attend, I am undecided still!!
Merry Christmas Bishop and Sister Nielson. We discovered your blog and enjoyed reading about you and your family. We have so many great memories about our time in Arizona!
Jeff, Emily, Everett (and Ava in April)Burton
by the way our blog is
darwinavenue.blogspot.com
Jeff
Post a Comment