This morning I drove down to Tucson REALLY early. I have been visiting my sister, Patti, and her family. I helped Nathan and Ashley with their DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) papers. They like me to help me...their papers usually win $$ when I do. Then I went to see my long dear friend, Angie Sampson. She and her husband moved back into their original home they bought when they got married 38 years ago. (They had been renting it out). We had a great visit. One thing with Angie, you do a lot of laughing! How fun that was. For two hours we had a great time. We hadn't seen each other since my 50th Murder Mystery birthday party! Once back at Patti's we had a lovely "haystack dinner". Then I helped Ashley put together a fun game for Beehives at Mutual for this Wednesday night. We put together the Sacramental Prayers into word strips so the girls can have a game to see which group can actually learn them first. So we tried it out for Family Home Evening as our game. Was totally fun...plus we learned the words! What an amazing experience it was as we disected it to understand it better.
The roads and freeways around here are totally MESSED up. ADOT is having a hayday in Arizona. Every road is ripped up! But oh how I miss this beautiful area of the state. Too bad there isn't a temple here...we could then move back.
1 comment:
Oh yeah for DAR time! I hope they get some scholarship money. I am glad you had fun at Patti's.
Post a Comment