Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just read new book

Many of you know that I love Betsy Brannon Green's books. I have all her books and her recent one "Above and Beyond" came in the mail earlier this week. Well, I started it yesterday....couldn't put it down. Read until 9pm. I had to go to sleep so I could get up for seminary. Then I cleaned house and ironed, etc... all morning. So I could read from noon until 4:00 pm! I finished it. Wow! What a great mystery. Since I grew up military I was familiar with some of the Bases she had in the book. Boy did her characters get around the country. I don't want to tell you more about it. But it's great!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I love her books and didn't know she had a new one coming out. I'll have to read this one. I'm the same way with her books, can read them in a day or two. Hope all is well with you all. Take care.