Friday, October 17, 2008
Excellent Movie! Fireproof
Curtis and I went to see a show that my mom heard about, it is called Fireproof. This is a movie about a firefighter and his wife. He is a hero in the community, but not at home. The struggles they go through and how his Dad dares him to try an experiment for 40 days. He agrees. It is hard, but so worth it. He overcomes a lot, and so does his wife. All the people were couples in the theater except for one man. Good for him...he might learn something to apply in his marriage at home. We cried through it. Action packed, edge of your seat! I challenge anyone who read this blog to PLEASE take your spouse and go see this movie. It is NEW so it will be out for a few more weeks (I hope). It is worth getting a babysitter, or trade babysitting with someone so you and a friend can go. With what we have in our faith and religion, this will only enhance it! Have I said enough about how wonderful this is?!!!! Please email me once you see the movie: nielsonaz@cox.net. Here is the link to see the trailer http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/support.php
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We went and saw it tonight and thought it was great! Thanks for the recommedation!
We saw the movie last night and we loved it too. Thanks for the suggestion, otherwise we probably would have missed it.
Post a Comment