Our hotel lobby changes the foral arrangments every week. This past week these are the types we have seen - Green, White, Red, which are the colors of the Mexican flag. September 15th was Mexico's 202nd anniversary of independence. Hence the flowers.
When we go out walking around the area we find signs from every state, and most major cities of the United States. Here is the one we took a photo of.... Street Arizona
This morning I was working at the desk in our room on our computer when I heard this banging noise outside of the window. I pulled the curtain back and grabbed my ipad to take a photo. This was the window washer. We are 10 stories up and it didn't look like he had a safety belt on. I watched him for a while. He would swing away from the building and then slam back into it. Why???? I don't know. but my window is now clean - ready for the next rain storm!
Surprise!
Here you can see him going down another level. This is a job I would never feel safe doing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment