Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cool Clouds

When we were flying out of Phoenix, AZ to head to Mexico City, it was a nice day to get a photo from the plane window over greater downton Phoenix.
 

 
As we flew, I thought I would be able to watch the ground all the way. However, Mexico had bad weather and rain all the way.  We flew through a variety of really cool clouds that I had to take a picture of them.  I remember when I first flew on a plane when I was in 8th grade and looked out on the clouds, I wondered what it would be like in heaven. Is this where Angels will be playing harps??  But then as I learned the true gospel of Jesus Christ I knew there were no Angels playing harps with wings, but would be busy doing the Lord's work. 
 

Photo above shows puffy clouds that look to me very pointed.
 Like they were whipped with a blender or beaters.
This photo is completely different. It looked to me like a carpet of white
with a mountain in the distance (all made of clouds). So soft!

 This is my favorite. You can see a storm, darkening clouds where two
levels are meeting and the light just creeps through in the middle.

No comments: