When I heard that my niece was going to be married in Utah - I wanted to attend. Since Curtis was going to be in California working - I called my sister, Patti, to see if she would like to go see her daughter, Lisa. YES!!! So road trip we did! We had a terrific ride up and back. We went through Jacob's Lake both directions. They have the best sandwiches and homemade cookies!!! We chatted and chatted. So fun!
 |
| Patti & Sandi in front of Jacob's Lake Inn. |
 |
| Getting gas in Panguitch, Utah. NO - I didn't hit any deers on this Trip! But missed one in Kaysville (barely)!!! |
 |
| On the drive home (May 9th) we had snow from Beaver to south of Cedar City, then at Jacob's Lake and again in Flagstaff! |
1 comment:
I'm so happy for the deer.
Post a Comment