Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving Family Photos

Our family is certainly growing every year. I feel leaps and bounds says it all! I think we have the cutest family every! (Yes! I am a Grandma and have that right!)  We took the photos at the Mesa Arizona Temple Grounds.  The lighting is a bit light, but I think you can see how cute every one is! There are 11 little ones, and #12 will be in June (that would be Heidi having #5.)


Front Row L-R: Noelle, Christian holding Hunter, Carter, Tytan, Haven, Jaren, Ridge
Back Row L-R: Haley, Sandi holding Jaycie, Curtis holding Paisley
Here are the parental units!
Curtis & I on chair
L-R back row:  Serina & Nick, Meggan & Peter, Heidi & Jace, Carrie & Jason

2 comments:

Amanda Harbison said...

what a gorgeous family! It is hard to believe that kids grow up into responsible adults - Thanks for sharing!

Spencer and Audrey said...

So great that you all got to be together! Great pics, too!!!