Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dublin, California

I never knew there was a Dublin, California...I knew about Dublin, Ireland.  The Lord has provided a great opportunity to know about this new place. Dublin, CA has become a new home for Curtis during the week. He is on a consulting job with Fluor Daniel Company during the week. He flies over on Monday and home by Friday night.  It is actually interesting that the man who called him up from the company actually worked with him during the Magma Copper era of San Manuel - Irshad Rana! The team is working on an expansion project for the Cananea Copper Mine in Mexico (just south of Agua Prieta, AZ).  The engineer for the Mine is a guy who worked with Curtis in Tucson for Bateman Engineering - Ramon. I can't remember his last name.  So most of the players are all old friends!  Hopefully one of these trips I will get a chance to see Dublin in person.

2 comments:

Brent and Lauren said...

That's fantasic! That would make for a lonely week, but I'm sure you keep yourself busy.

Spencer and Audrey said...

Is this a new permanent position?... or a temporary consulting job? Either way, it sounds like he is enjoying the company of old friends!