Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bad, Bad People!!!

Today on this beautiful Sabbath - we discovered that some horrible people decided to spray paint our subdivision! Hubby and I drove around and took 22 photos of different markings! Fortunately this morning some really good homeowners called the police and they took reports on several of the locations. You work really hard to make a nice place for everyone to live and some "gadianton" rides in with red or green spray paint and marks everything up! I would sure like to find a zapper that would work to "zap" them when they press that paint trigger button! UGGGGGHHHHH!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

wonder if it was the same people who stole our satellite radio from our car that was parked in our driveway today!?! so frustrating!

Sharron said...

We have fought that for years, in spurts. COVER IT NOW. The sooner it disappears, the faster you will convince them they are wasting their time!

Spencer and Audrey said...

Hmmmm... a "zapper?" Well, if you come across such a thing LET ME KNOW! I know several people who would pay a pretty penny for such a thing.