Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Son's Gift

Thanksgiving day our son, Peter, brought this beautiful gift to us! He made it out of one sheet of plywood. It all comes a part and lays flat! It is absolutely beautiful. I brought it inside to get a good photo of it. With the shade in the yard, you can't see it as well (when I took the photo).

The beautiful Nativity Scene that our son made for us!
This is outside, but it is in the shade when I took the photo! There is also a spot light he gave us that goes with it. When hubby is home, he can get it all fixed up (right now he is helping fix sprinklers at our other son's home!).

5 comments:

Sharron said...

That is gorgeous! What a sweet son to spend all the time to make this for you, I know from experience!

corrychronicles said...

That is awesome, I love it. What a gited son!

corrychronicles said...

I meant gifted son.

trublubyu said...

that is so cool! what a beautiful nativity to display.

Heidi and Jace said...

Yes I loved it too!