Today I got to spend the morning with one of my little grandson's and his baby sister while mom was out. While Sister was napping...we played with Marble Works. This is a great toy from Discovery Toys back in the 80s! You can see from the photo that he had lots of fun loading those marbles and watch them go!
1 comment:
We have that exact marble tower! When Emily Pfau Gibbons lived here in Oklahoma while her husband was in dental school I used to babysit her son Preston once-in-a-while. We would set the marble tower up and he'd be entertained for hours. He would cry and cry when he would have to leave. Finally one day I asked Emily if she would like to borrow it until they were done with dental school. So they took it home and it provided hours of entertainment for Preston for a couple of years. The night before they moved they brought it back. It is now sitting in the game closet waiting for my grandkids...they aren't quite old enough to play with it yet. I can't wait! I think it's as much fun to play with as the kids do!
Post a Comment