Boy, I am certainly enjoying my days with hubby! This morning we did not have to put flyers on houses for our School Bond. And hubby says to me...do you want to go walking? I said, "Would love to!" So we put on our walking shoes and hit the sidewalk. We walked all the way around our subdivision and explored some back places we had never been (such as Durango walkway!) and was amazed at all we saw. We walked 1.6 miles this morning. Feels good.
2 comments:
It is so good to hear all the fun you are having. I am glad you and Curtis are enjoying your days together, it has to be fun.
Glad you found the BB website. I have had great fun trying out stuff that I would never have bought from the store. Whether from cost or just didn't know what it is.
If you watch, in your area, there are a fair number of sites with pick ups every week!
Post a Comment