Saturday, Aug 1st, Heidi had invited Grandpa Curtis and Grandma Sandi (me) to go to the Childrens' Museum in Phoenix. We were there from 9am when it opened until about noon. We had some fun with Heidi's family and Jason's family. Haven and Carter were great play mates in what I call the "Pinewood Derby" area. They kept getting these little cars and launching them down the track, I would lift them down, they would run to see the cars cross the finish line and then return. They were sooo cute!! Curtis was with the older kids...I hardly saw him during the morning. Here are some photos he took to document the event:
They pretended they were going F - A - S - T !!!!
What a fun day. I got to hold Jaycie and Noelle a bit...they mostly slept in their strollers! Had great visits with them all. We left about lunch time. Once we got home...we slept for 2 hours!! But we are ready for the next adventure!
2 comments:
What cute pictures! Looks like you had a great day. Isn't it wonderful to live close enough to have these special times with them?
I'm glad you guys had fun too. It's a great kids place!
Post a Comment