Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Burglary

My parents home, in Buckeye, was robbed last week. It seems the person took all my mom's jewlery and my dad's new Battery Charger unit. Stuff they could sell fast - probably over ebay! So yesterday, I spent the day taking photos of everything in our house, and especially my jewelry so I can get it on my home owner's insurance! It is just STUFF but I would rather be prepared than not. Like my mom said, it is all her memories - some items were from her mother who is now beyond the veil. I have items from all around the world and I certainly wouldn't be able to go back and buy it all! So I challenge all my friends and family to log your items!! Take photos so you could show the police what EXACTLY is missing should you ever have that happen to you!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Thanks for the advice. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Unfortunatly, Buckeyes not as safe as it was years ago.