Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Star Trek

I love the holidays when Curtis has time off work and we can go and do things TOGETHER - especially when either of us is NOT sick or in pain...like last year! So the day after Christmas we decided to go to the Arizona Science Center and see their Star Trek exhibit. Well if you know Curtis...he is a Trekkie! Jason and I both have watched a ton of Star Trek shows and movies with Curtis. So off we went. Boy was it fun. I have to say that the exhibit at the Science Center was probably the best one (at least what I have seen).

So here is a photo taken of Jason and Carter (2), Curtis and Jaren (4), and Sandi standing on the Enterprise in the Transporter Room. Wouldn't it have been cool if I could have beamed to Berlin to see Lisa, or to Reno to see Nick & Serina?!!! Use your imagination!

Here is the Great Captain Curt, First Mate Sandi, and the crew on the Bridge of the Enterprise!
We had so much fun seeing and pretending!

Curtis has all next week off. His birthday is on Tuesday (hint hint). We are doing various day trips around the Phoenix valley ... who knows what is next!

1 comment:

Lanie said...

Pretty fun pictures!!Tell Curtis the Gibb crew says "Happy, Happy Birthday!!!