While everyone was here for Thanksgiving, we got a photo of all our kids and their spouses:
Front Row: Serina, Jason, Sandi, Curtis, Heidi, Peter
Back Row-spouses: Nick Haines, Carrie, Jace Larkin, Meggan
I figure with all the babies coming, we will never have a current "Family" photo. So this picture won't change except for the years to our age. I will just change the individual family photos on our wall. Heidi is due anytime now with Noelle.
My nephew, Nathan Prodromides, taught little Jaren (3 1/2) how to skateboard. Here he is trying out "Grandpa's handmade" skateboard.
2 comments:
That is so fun to have all your kids together. That gets harder to do the older your kids get. I love it when I can get togther with all my brothers and sisters.
Christmas Card photo!!! is all I have to say with all the kids.
Post a Comment